What Makes Great Bear Resources the Runaway Gold Stock of 2020
When last we spoke to Great Bear Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: GBR) CEO Chris Taylor three months ago, his company was trading at $6.64. Yesterday, it traded at over $14.00 a share. So what gives? What makes this gold exploration company so exceptional, and why is it still worth investing in today? We went straight to the source to find out.
"The proof is always in the drill results."
- 0:26 - Why TSX-V: GBR has jumped 109.5% to $13.91 in three months
- 3:04 - High-profile investors have flooded into GBR—what gets them excited about this deal?
- 4:35 - What parallels do investors see between Great Bear's projects and high-return deposits from the past?
- 7:00 - What does Chris say to investors that think GBR is too expensive? What are some upcoming catalysts?
- 10:59 - What's Chris' vision for the company? Are they looking to build or be bought out?
- 13:37 - The next time Great Bear raises money, is it possible for retail investors to get in?
- 15:10 - Less than three years ago, Great Bear raised $250k at 25 cents per share. How could an investor have known what set them apart?
- 20:29 - What are parallels that investors can look at to find junior miners like Great Bear?
- 22:22 - What else does Chris have in his portfolio besides GBR that he's excited about?